Tuesday, March 11, 2008
First kicks!
No cool pictures to post... but some GREAT news! Last night around 8:00 PM I felt two very distinct kicks! It felt like someone was poking my belly with their pointer finger, but from the inside. It was a kick, then two seconds, then another kick. That was it! Today I've been feeling some smaller movements... kind of like a tickle. I can't tell though whether it's inside my belly, or just an itch on my skin. Pretty soon I'll be begging Junior to get those little paws out from under my ribs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My guess is that you are describing those wonderful first butterfly flutters that Mom feels from a baby, the quickening. I don't think you are just feeling itchy skin. I think Junior is making his or her presence known in time for that decisive ultrasound to happen this week. I wonder if you will see Junior moving around on the screen. Can't wait to get the results. Hugs to Junior and Junior's Mum and Dad. -- Nana
Post a Comment