skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ayla Ross Bernardo
Friday, March 28, 2008
21 Weeks!
I think I gained about 5 lbs. just this week. I feel huge! Junie kicks a lot now! I can feel her the most between 8 and 10 AM and after 6 PM. Here are some pictures.
"What's in there, ma?! Is that my little sister?"
Cow Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Favorite Links
Ayla's Videos
Cousin Lucas
Cousin James
Nana's Blog
Junior's Picture Page
Mum and Dad
Previous Weeks
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(25)
►
October
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(66)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(6)
Junie's New Room
21 Weeks!
20 Weeks... We're Half Way There!
It's a...
First kicks!
18 Weeks!
►
February
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment