
Thursday, February 5, 2009
So Big!
I can't believe how big Ayla is! I tell myself that at least 20 times a day. She is now wearing size 6-12 month clothes!!! She responds to her name, scoots herself in circles when on her belly, sits up completely unassisted for long periods of time, eats avocado, apples, prunes, and cereal, loves when mom and dad sing "Barbara Anne," watches Kota intently and likes to pat her nose, and so many other things. I feel like the past month or so has brought about the most change in the shortest period of time. Here are some new pictures. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who is that young lady sitting on the couch with a happy grin? Can that really be my Ayla? Yes, of course it is Ayla! I can tell because of the bunny slippers! xoxoxox
Post a Comment